Who we are
School Target is an on line publication from Magna Publications. Given that 1972, the greater instruction community has turned to Magna for its well timed, high-excellent products and solutions. The firm is based mostly in Madison, Wis. For extra information and facts, take a look at www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
School Concentration attributes innovative techniques, finest methods, and fresh views for producing a better understanding natural environment. Short and to the point, our emphasis is on the practical, somewhat than the theoretical. Sure, we’re intrigued in why a procedure functions, but we’re even far more intrigued in how it works and how some others can adapt and carry out your approaches in their courses.
What we’re looking for
Make sure you ship us your best procedures about training course style, active discovering, course participation, assignments and routines, on-line training, range and inclusion, grading and feedback, teaching with technologies, and other matters of curiosity to today’s faculty college. Submissions should be about 900 to 1,300 terms in size, not counting references.
- Submissions must consist of no much more than 25% theoretical information the rest really should be simple assistance for teachers to use.
- Owing to the nature of online newsletters, authors are inspired to adopt a additional useful and casual tone than is anticipated in tutorial journals.
- Articles or blog posts must not have been registered for copyright or revealed elsewhere (possibly on paper or electronically) prior to publication right here.
- When citing sources, be sure to use intext citations and a reference checklist (Chicago Style, most popular). No footnotes or numbered endnotes should really be made use of.
- The review course of action normally takes 5-6 weeks. Please be affected individual.
When you have prepared your report, remember to ship it as a Term doc to our editorial group: [email protected]
You should include a brief bio (not your full CV) with your submission.
We appear ahead to receiving your submission and listening to what you have to share with fellow educators!